LEXACT can provide professional translations from/to the following languages:
- Arabic - Armenian - Azeri - Belorussian - Bulgarian - Chinese (Mandarin) - Croatian - Czech - Danish - Dari - Estonian - Finnish - Georgian - Hebrew - Hindi - Hungarian - Japanese - Kazakhstani - Korean - Kyrgizian - Latvian - Lithuanian - Marian - Moldovan - Mongolian - Nigerian - Norwegian - Persia Pharsi - Polish - Portuguese - Romanian - Serbian - Slovakian - Spanish - Swedish - Tajikistani - Tatar - Turkmen - Urdu - Uzbek - Vietnamese.
Type of Documents
LEXACT can translate any type of legal and business document, such as for instance:
- Memorandums and Articles of Association
- Legal Opinions
- Arbitration Awards
- Legal & Business Reports
- Court Decisions
- Due Diligence Reports
- Written Addresses
- Financial Statements & Accounts
- Cypriot and EU Legislation
- Feasibility Studies
What we offer
LEXACT provides three different translation options, based on your requirements including the following:
- CERTIFIED TRANSLATION: We assign our qualified lawyers to create, proofread and swear an affidavit of true translation before the Courts. We may also apostil the translation if required. Our qualified translators can also certify your translation.
- TRANSLATION ONLY: Your documents are translated by a qualified lawyer or translator and proofread for quality assurance purposes.
- SUMMARY TRANSLATION: A qualified lawyer or translator will read through your documents and assess the most important points of the text, which will then be translated into the preferred language.
- For your important business meetings with clients, interpreters can be arranged as per client’s language requirements.